|Home||» Products||» Portable Cabin||» Portable Cabins|
Product Code : PC 02
Brand Name : UPS
We are Manufacturer, Supplier of Portable Cabins that are very durable and require less maintenance. These cabins have side walls as well as end walls that are compact in construction. The side and end outline is made out of squeezed areas of reasonable profiles/mainstays of adequate quality. Outside divider or wall will have 1.8 swg Mild Steel corrugated sheet. On the other hand, 9 mm particle board is used in the interiror wall. All the steel sheets are corrosion resistant and vertical corrugation is done on the panels, wherein sheet will be constantly welded to top side and base structure, ensuring better quality to weight proportion. All holes will be fixed at edges and at creases, base and so forth to counteract entrance of dampness.
- Smooth finishing
- High durability
- Less maintenance
- Easy functioning
- Market leading price
Portable Cabin - Technical Specification:
- Portable Cabin Base Frame : The base frame shall be made of pressed mild steel channel section. The main structural element shall be of 100 mm x 50mm and cross member shall be of ‘C’ channels section size 75 mm x 40 mm.
- Portable Cabin Shell : The shell shall be fabricated from tested quality steel duly welded, comprising of base frame, peripheral structure, self draining roof, entry doors and of windows (as per requirement). The eight corners shall be sufficiently strengthened to facilitate transportation, lifting and placing.
- Portable Cabin Flooring Systems : On the bottom frame 18 mm thick plywood, bison panel/E board shall be fixed by means of self taping screw. PVC vinyl flooring shall be fixed on the panel.
- Portable Cabin Roof : Self draining type roof shall be made out of 1.8 swg thick M.S. sheet, adequate roof bows are to be provided. Roof shall be adequately cambered for draining of rain water. Interior paneling shall be done in 9 mm particle board with adequate insulation.
- Portable Cabin Insulation : 50 mm thick Rock wool insulation shall be used for walls and 50 mm thick Rock wool insulation to be provided for roof.
- Portable Cabin Paint : Epoxy Zinc Phosphate primer & synthetic Epoxy paint for final 2 coats. (Corrosion free and fire proof paints)
- Portable Cabin Main Entry Door : The door shall be of external opening type made out of the same material as wall panels with door closing unit. The construction of the door shall be double skin steel construction with 40 mm thick Rock wool insulation. The peripheral edges of the door shall be sealed with double gaskets to make it waterproof & leak proof. The door interior shall be finished with same material matching with that of the bunk house interior. The door shall be provided with locking arrangement with separate handles of both sides of the door as required. Main door will be insulated and fitted with Godrej mortise lock and power bolt.
- Portable Cabin Inner Paneling : The interior shall be aesthetically finished so as to give custom built appearance with extremely high quality workmanship. All vertically and horizontal corners shall be neatly and smoothly finished with Aluminum sections. The paneling of side walls and roof shall be of 9 mm thick decorative laminated board.
- Portable Cabin Electrical System : The Portable Cabin will be provided with electrical wiring suitable for 250 volt, 50 HZ single phase AC power supply. All electrical wiring shall be concealed. Suitable copper cables shall be used for lighting circuits. The copper cables used will be of 3/19 cable for lighting circuits. ISI mark and concealed in PVC conduits insulated insulated copper wire shall be used foe wiring to be done in PVC conduit with small size distribution board with MCB protection and to separate with main supply.
- Portable Cabin Aluminum Windows : Aluminum powder coated windows, sliding type shall be provided, made of aluminum section, 5 mm thick, tinted glasses are to be fitted to it.
- 10 ft X 10 ft
- 10 ft X 20 ft
- 10 ft X 30 ft
- 10 ft x 40 ft
We need inquiries mainly from Gujrat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Goa and Mumbai.
UNIVERSAL PORTABLE SYSTEMS
Dahisar Village, Old Mumbra Panvel Road, Dahisar-Mori, Near Kalyan Shil Phata, Thane - 410206, Maharashtra, India
Phone : +918068095038
Mr. Nazre Alam (Sales Manager)
Mobile : +918068095038